Well guys, we’ve survived an entire month of 2015. Chances are you’ve already given up on your New Year’s resolutions. You know…losing weight, exercising, being a better person… Fear not dear JAT readers! I have a solution to get you back on track on all three of those resolutions! On Sunday, March 8th, the American Lung Association is hosting their annual Fight for Air Climb at the Presidential Towers in Chicago, and this event is calling your name! You can experience the climb of your life! Individuals and teams will climb 45 floors, 585 steps, of 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of the Presidential Towers – that’s a total of 2,340 steps! I know what you’re thinking. “Why would I want to climb stairs? That sounds awful!” Well friends, here is why you should sign up and join me in the in the Fight for Air Climb:
- It’s a great form of exercise!
- It’s easier than running a marathon and you still get a medal!
- You get free stuff!
- There’s an after party! (Complete with healthy food and light beer, of course!)
- The casts of Chicago Fire and Chicago PD did the climb in 2014!
- You can help save lives by fundraising for the American Lung Association! 90 cents of every dollar raised goes to the Lung Association’s programs and services, research, advocacy and public health education!
- Every year, I see a handful of climbers with some form of lung disease (lung cancer, asthma, etc.) doing the climb. If they can do it, then you have NO excuse!
Now that I have convinced you to join me in doing this climb, here is the important stuff.
To read my personal story, join my team, or make a donation, click here! (http://action.lung.org/site/TR/Climb/ALAUM_Upper_Midwest?px=4814150&pg=personal&fr_id=11054)
Thanks to JAT News for being such a wonderful support in the Fight for Air Climb!
For any questions, feel free to email Kim.Psolla@gmail.com